Monday, August 12, 2013

Pack Searching: Prestige 2013 Football Awesome Autograph

So I did found three more autographs from Prestige 2013 Football.  Two were from the Value Packs and one is from a retail pack.  Check them out.


Sam Montgomery
Extra Points Autograph
Card No. 284

When I found this card, I did not have to search at all.  All I did was pick up the pack and I saw that it was a autograph, I did not have to do any searching except for looking at this card while inside the Value Pack.  The pack searcher before me did found this autograph.  What I mean was, he search it and found it but left the pack behind.  Either he did not know that it is an autograph or he don't want to buy this Value Pack. 


Marcus Davis
Extra Points Autograph
Card No. 259

Found this nice autograph of Marcus Davis. Davis was undrafted, but he is wearing a Giants helmet.  On the right side of the card, It stated, "Signed by Jets on 5/14/13".  Which I think it was pretty cool.  


Xavier Rhodes
Extra Points Autograph
Card No. 298

I did found a awesome Xavier Rhode autograph.  Which is pretty nice.  Now I just need to find Vikings other two first round pick.




No comments:

Post a Comment