Friday, April 4, 2014

Pack Searching: Marvel Captain America The Winter Soldier HeroClix

I saw these Captain America The Winter Soldier HeroClix next to all the sport cards.  So I opened up my eBay apps in my phone and did a quick search to see which HeroClix is worth searching for.  What I found on eBay was HeroClix of Captain America and Bucky.  That HeroClix was worth about $15-$25 (somewhere around that range).  So I pulled out all the packs and search them.  I found a pack.  I decided to buy it.  I don't mind if I miss because I still have my old collection of HeroClix.  Got to my car and opened it up.  Check it out.

Captain America and Bucky
Item #: 018

Not bad, first time searching and I found it.  Great for my collection.  I will have to give it a try again.  Don't mind picking up more.

No comments:

Post a Comment