Sunday, August 31, 2014

Pack Searching: Rookies & Stars 2014 Football Autographs

I stopped by my local stores to check on some football cards.  Lucky me, when I arrived at the trading cards area I noticed that there was a brand new box of Rookies & Stars 2014 Football.  I did a quick search for the relic but I found no relic.  So, I started to search for the autograph.  After I found the autograph from the box, I searched the Value Packs and found another hit.  Check out the cards.

Michael Campanaro
Rookie Autograph
Card No. 172

and...
Shayne Skov
Rookie Autograph
Card No. 183

4 comments:

  1. Is there supposed to be two autos in every R&S retail box?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only found one auto in a Retail box. The other auto is from the value pack.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the reply. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your walking dead finds. I'm a big fan and trying to find a few nice cards for myself. You got a method to finding cards? Someone told me to buy and weight then return the poop ones. What you think would be a good idea! Thanks for any help u can provide me . Thanks bud

    ReplyDelete