Thursday, September 4, 2014

Pack Searching: Topps 2014 Football MOJO Hit

NFL Football kickoff is tonight and I can't wait for it.  Football season is starting and I am even more excited to search for football autograph.  I did more study on searching autograph from Topps 2014 Football.  Finding autograph from Topps 2014 Football has to be the hardest for me. After testing a couple of ways I then headed out to a local store.  I checked through about six Value Packs of Topps 2014 Football and on the seventh one "BOOM" I found a autograph.  I knew there was no relic left because I found it last time.  I checked the autograph again and found out that it was someone from Denver Broncos. 

Check it out.


Julis Thomas
Topps 2014 Autograph
Card No. TA-JO

Julius Thomas should be getting more target by Python Manning with Wes Walker being suspended for four games.  Lets hope he do well this year.  

What a great cards for my collection.  Also, this is my first autograph pulled from Topps 2014 Football. Keep checking back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment