Monday, November 10, 2014

Pack Searching: Prizm 2014 Football, Rookies & Stars 2014 Football & Prestige Basketball MOJO HIT

Well, I was out of town and found two new Targets that was not on the Target map.  So, I decided to drop by and check it out.  Out of the two Targets, I found one Hot Pack of Prestige 2014 Basketball, two Prestige 2014 Footballs, and six Panini Prizm 2014 Footballs.  When I got home, I was checking online to see how much people are selling Hot Pack for.  In my mind, I was thinking about just selling the packs as Hot Pack to make some extra money.  But, what do you know, I end up opening all the packs for myself.  I alway wanted to see what the cards look like before I traded or sell it away.  And, most of the time I end up keeping them for myself.  

Anyway, opening them was a great idea.  Check them out.

For Prestige 2014 Basketball...
Greg Buckner
Prestige 2014-15 Autograph
Serial No. 03/10
Card No. 99

For Prestiage 2014 Football...
Kony Ealy
Rookie Autograph
Card No. 159

Taylor Lewan 
Rookie Autograph
Serial No. 49/49
Card No. 187

For Panini Prizm 2014 Football...
Michael Campanaro
Rookies Autograph (Blue, Red)
Blue Serial No. 09/75
Red Serial No. 10/75
Card No. AR-MC

Kevin Norwood
Rookie Autograph (Green, Blue)
Green Serial No. 22/80
Blue Serial No. 33/75
Card No. AR-KN

C.J. Mosley
Rookie Autograph Red
Serial No. 60/75
Card No. AR-CJ

and for the MOJO HIT.....
Johnny Manziel
Rookie Autograph Green
Serial No. 08/25
Card No. AR-JF





No comments:

Post a Comment