Thursday, December 18, 2014

Pack Searching: Topps Platinum & Prizm 2014 Football

I checked my local stores to see if they stock any trading cards this week.  When I got there, the area was a mess.  I have to move stuff around to see if there was anything new.  Lucky, I found a brand new box of Prizm 2014 Football.  I did a quick search and found these.

C.J. Fiedorowicz
Rookie Autograph
Serial No. 18/75
Card No. AR-CF

Chris Borland
Rookie Autograph
Serial No. 02/75
Card No. AR-CB

Deone Bucannon
Rookie Autogarph
Serial No. 73/75
Card No. AR-DB

Not a bad hit at all.  No big name or anything, but at least I found some autographs.  I kept looking around and I found a box of Topps Platinum 2014 Football.  All the packs were sideway.  I counted all the packs and one was missing.  I still searched all the packs anyway.  Lucky that I did, I found a hit.  Check it out.

Jordan Mathews
Rookie Autograph
Card No. 12

My pulls from Prizm 2014 Football wasn't that great but I did pulled pretty good out of Topps Platinum.  Well, that is all for today.  Nothing much, keep checking back for more cool stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment