Saturday, March 7, 2015

Pack Searching: Absolute Football 2014 1st Autograph from a Retail Pack

I haven't found much stuff lately, either I been busy or I was there late to pack search and everything has already been searched.  

Topps Heritage 2015 Baseball just came out and I haven't have much time to search it either.  I might be late by now.  Anyway, I finally found an Autograph from a retail pack of Absolute Football 2014.  I also found two Rookie Jersey Collection Relic, but I give them to a guy who was there with me while I pack search.  He was just a random guy who like to collection football.  While I was pack searching, we were talking about the HIT that we pulled.  

Here is the autograph that pulled:

Brandon Coleman
Rookie Autograph Spectrum
Serial No. 19/25
Card No. 188

No comments:

Post a Comment