Friday, September 20, 2013

Pack Searching: Cooperstown Baseball 2013 Bert Blyleven Signatures

Finally, I found a autograph from Cooperstown Baseball 2013.  I have searched over five boxes in five different stores and I finally found a autograph.  I don't think there is a autograph per box because those other boxes I searched still have all twenty-four packs.  I might have to go back and search those box again.  I might have missed it.  This pack that I found was a very great pack.  I pulled a autograph and a Matrix Parallel #/325. Here is a picture of what I found.


Bert Blyleven
Cooperstown Signatures
Serial #: 278/591
Card No. HOF-BLY


Robin Roberts
Cooperstown Matrix Parallel
Seiral #: 036/325
Card No. 72




1 comment:

  1. I've pulled a couple of these too, I get a laugh every time though that the glitter parallel behind the auto is always #'d lower than the auto itself! But I'm a sucker for an auto, especially on-card, so I keep on buying them!

    ReplyDelete