Friday, September 6, 2013

Pack Searching: Rookies & Stars 2013 Football Relics

I found two Rookies & Stars 2013 Football boxes.  Both were brand new with 24 packs.  I searched them both and they both contain a Relic.  I have not find any autograph from these Rookies & Star 2013 boxes.  It should contain one autograph or relic.  So if you find a relic that mean no autograph.  I even search Value Packs and still could not find any autograph either.  I believe I know how to find the autograph and have not come across one yet.  But check out my relics.

Denard Robinson (Rookies)
Card No. 231

Ryan Nassib
Card No. 231



1 comment:

  1. I know of NO ONE who has found an auto in this stuff. I've decided there aren't any, and its a misprint on the package, either that, or they are like 1:1000 packs or something.

    ReplyDelete