Saturday, October 12, 2013

Pack Searching Road Trip

Today I woke up early and headed out to the city to pack search.  I took a twelve hours road trip just to pack search.  It may sound carzy, but I did learn a lot today.  I found out that there are pack searcher who will do anything to get any HIT.  They even open a little bit on top of the pack just enough to peek inside to see if it is an autograph or not.  I even found tons of Prestige 2013 Football packs that was reheated to seal the wrapper.  First I thought the company burn the wrapper when sealing it, then I started noticing that 90% of the packs were reheated shut.  Some have less cards then other.  I guess some pack searcher don't want to learn how to search and spend money on the cards.  They perfer to open and steal the cards then reseal it.  I guess if they do that then they don't have to spend any money.  This method is not consider pack searching, it is consider stealing.  So, I won't call this person a pack searcher.  This was a great learning experience.

I did found tons of stuff.  But I did not find any Prizm 2013-14 Hockey.  There was two box that still have all twenty-four packs.  A pack searcher searched already, I know this becasue he left all the pack searched.  So when I search it I knew he was on the right spot.  I even searched every method I have in the book and still could no find any autograph.  The only thing I can think is that there might not be one autograph per box.  Even if I did not find the autograph, I pick up some new method from the pack searcher who search that box before me.  He left his method behind for me to learn from.  Comment below if you guys do the same as that pack searcher.  

Here is the load of stuff I found from my twelve hours trip.  Some are autograph, other are relic.  Yugioh contains all holo.




No comments:

Post a Comment