Saturday, October 19, 2013

Road Trip 2: Counter a Lost Prevention

So this weekend I was out of town visting my sister.  After I visit her, I dropped by a retail store.  I was pack searching for about one hour with my cousin.  He told me that there was a worker who is standing behind me watching me for about thirty minutes.  I just kept searching and ignored her.  She walked up to me and told me not cut the pack with my finger nails.  I told her I was not opening or cutting the packs.  She took one and examined it.  She then told me that she can make me buy all the opened packs.  I told her I was not opening any packs and I was only looking for the card I want.  I just kept searching in front of her.  She said she is in charge of the Lost Prevention.  I continued searching and she walked away.  I knew I was not doing anything wrong.  I did found tons of stuff.  Keep checking back for the hot stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment