Saturday, November 9, 2013

Pack Searching: Prizm 2013 Football Swope & Bowers Autograph

I was out of town for work and I have some time to drop by a Target to get some pack search in.  That Target has tons of stuff, more like double of every box.  I knew it would take me a while to search.  First two set I searched through was NBA Hoops and Topps Prime.  While I was searching through Topps Prime a old guy came by and started to look at the blaster.  He then ask me if anything was hit up.  I told him that I have not found anything I am looking for.  He seem mad and left to the cash register to pay for his items.  Maybe he is mad at me for beating him on pack searching those items.  But I knew I was not the first one there.  All the packs were search and I was just checking after that person.  Then about five minutes later the Store Manager came and asked me what I was doing.  I told her I am looking for the cards I want and she told me that other customer are complaining about me going through every packs.  I ask her if I was doing anything worng and she could not answer my question.  She and I knew that I was not doing anything illegal.  So she left and I continued my search.  Ten minutes later she came back and told me the same thing.  She never told me to leave but it was a clue for me to leave.  By this time I found only one hot pack of Prizm 2013 Football.  So I left and pay for my stuff and headed out to another Target.  At that other Target I only found one Prizm 2013 Football too.  Not much.  I missed out on tons of stuff at the first Target.  I guess some pack searcher don't like to see other pack searcher searching before them.  As for me, if I see a pack searcher searching through the packs, I would go stand next to him and start searching too. But check out what I found.

Ryan Swope
Prizm Rookie Autograph
Card No. 283

Da'Quan Bowers
Prizm Autograph (Black)
Serial No. 21/25
Card No. 120


No comments:

Post a Comment