Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Pack Searching: Star Wars Illustrated Film Cel Relic

So I found these new Star War Illustrated packs.  Have no clue how to search them so I decided to do a quick search.  I found one pack that looked different from all the packs.  So I bought it.  Check it out.


Authentic Film Cel Relic
FR-2 & FR016

There was two Authentic Film Cel Relic in one pack.  I was not sure if this was a error or they do come two per hot pack.  Either way it is a plus for me.  But these has a damage by the film.  Check it out.



If you look carefully you will see some peeling on top of the card by the top of the film.  I am not sure if all of the film card will be damage like this.  I did remember when I pulled a Doug Martin Slideshow auto from Rookies and Stars 2012 there was a similar damage like these.  

After finding these Authentic Film Cel Relic, I did some research on this product and I believe I know how to find the skatch card.  I just have to hope I come across one so I can show it on here.  




No comments:

Post a Comment