Monday, December 9, 2013

Thrift Shop Find: Pokemon binder & WWE The Rock

I went to the thrift shop today to see if there is anything HOT.  Did not find any games and calculator and I went to the toy section.  While looking around I found two Pokemon binder.  One binder was red and have Treecko on the from cover.  The other binder was yellow and have Mudkip on the front cover.  I checked my phone and used the eBay apps to check how much these binder go for.  But I could not find any on eBay.  These binder were used but only cost $2.99 each.  So I decided to buy them. 

I continued my search and I found a WWF (now WWE) Special Edition of The Rock Action Figure 6 Series.  The item was still brand new in its box.  The box was still in a fair shape.  Only corner of the box look damaged.  Check out both item.

Pokemon Advanced Generation Binder Red (Treecko)

Pokemon Advanced Generation Yellow (Mudkip)

Back has a damage on the Clip.  But still works fine.

WWF (WWE) The Rock 6 Series Action Figure





No comments:

Post a Comment