Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Pack Searching: Topps Prime 2013 Football Blaster Box

I found a blaster pack that contains a Hit.  I decided to buy it just because I did not have enough of Topps Prime 2013 Football yet.  I still alway search the retail packs to see if anyone missed the autograph or relic.  I am not a fan of the base or insert card in this set.  But somehow I am into the autograph and relic.  Usually, I never buy blaster box because for $19.99 you get random packs.  And if you found a Hot Blaster Box then there is usually just one pack that has a Hit.  Most of the time you never get $20 worth of stuff.  Here is some of the cool stuff I pulled from this Blaster Box.

Eric Fisher 
Blue Base Card
Card No. 130

Keenan Allen
Primed Rookies
Card No. PR-KA

Dez Bryant
Primetimers 
Card No. PT-DB

Nick Foles 
Prime Performance 
Card No. PP-NF

Jordan Reed
Double Relic Jersey (RED)
Serial No. 032/165
Card No. DR-JRE

Well, this will end my 2013 pack searching.  Can't wait for 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment