Friday, January 3, 2014

Pack Searching: Absolute Football 2013 Redemption Hot Pack

Happy New Year to everyone, 

Lets start off 2014 with a Hot Pack of Absolute Football 2013.  I was at Target and they finally stocked some new boxes of sport cards after all the holiday.  There was a full box of Panini Prizm 2013 Basketball, which I found nothing in the box.  I am not sure if there is even a autograph in the box.  But I did found a box of Absolute Football 2013.  I quickly counted all the packs and found that there was only twenty-three packs.  I check all the relics and one was missing (There are three relics per box).  So I look for the autograph and found the redemption card.  Check it out.

Rodney Smith
Spectrum Gold Autographs Redemption Card
Card No. 178

Check back for Mail Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment