Saturday, February 8, 2014

Pack Searching: Pokemon XY Mega Blastoise EX

Hi guys, I am not sure how many people are into Pokemon these days, but back in the day I used to collect Pokemon.  I still have tons of cool cards that I used to collect.  Now, I am starting to collect them again.  This time around I am using some of my pack searching skills to see if I can find any holographic cards.  I remember I could never pull any holo cards and when I do I never traded because it is worth more to me then what the card is worth.  Here is what I found out of three packs.

Aromatisse
Holographic
Card No. 93/146

Now there is Fairy Type Pokemon.  Pretty neat.

Lapras
Holographic
Card No. 35/146

Mega Blastoise EX
Ultra Rare
Card No. 30/146

A nice Mega Blastoise EX for my collection.  I alway like to collect the three main pokemon.  

Not bad at all for my first three Pokemon XY packs.

No comments:

Post a Comment