Saturday, February 8, 2014

Pack Searching: Topps Magic 2013 Football Ace Sanders & Chance Warmack

Well, finally back with some pack searching.  I have been out for about two weeks checking my local Targets and they have not stock up anything.  So this weekend I left out of town for an event and I managed to find room to pack search one Target.  Good news is that the pack searcher in this area left some hot pack behind.  There was two Topps Magic 2013 boxes.  The packs were mixed pretty well.  I went through it and found two autograph.  Check them out.

Ace Sanders
Rookie Autograph
Card No. 22

Chance Warmack
Rookie Autograph
Card No. 179

Not bad.  I also found four Hot Packs of Panini Contenders 2013 Football.  Those will be in another post.

If you have not figure it out yet, I do have a Youtube Channel on opening these hot packs.  You can watch me open these packs.  One pack searching tip is to watching someone open a hot pack can help you learn how to pack search that set.

No comments:

Post a Comment