Thursday, May 29, 2014

Pack Searching: Pokemon XY Flash Fire & Old Pokemon Packs

It has been almost a month since Pokemon FlashFire came out.  This set has draw me back into searching pokemon.  In this set, there is a full art Charizard and two different Mega Charizard.  Not just that, the two Mega Charizard also come in Gold and I am a huge fan of Charizard.  I have been searching these packs for a while now.  So, here is what I found.

Two Pokémon Fan Club
Full Art
Card No. 106/106

Lysandre
Full Art
Card No. 104/106

Toxicroak
Full Art
Card No. 102/106

Charizard EX
Card No. 11/106

Mega Charizard EX
Card No. 65/106

Mega Kangaskhan EX (GOLD)
Card No. 109/106

and....
Mega Charizard EX (GOLD)
Card No. 108/106

Not bad at all.  But I did spend a lot of money testing and trying to see which pack is a hot pack.  Now that I found so many Full Art, I started searching the bargain bin.  You know those $3.33 per packs in the hanging box at Target.  Yes, those.  They are so easy to search.  I used the same techniques I use for searching all my sport cards. Check out what I found out of those pokemon packs.

Alph Lithograph
Trainer Card 

Thundurus 
Full Art
Card No. 97/98

Meowth (Shinning)
Card No. 102/191

Pikachu (Shining)
Card No. 115/114

and....
Four Zekrom 
Full Art
Card No. 114/114

So, did I buy some packs that have nothing? The answer is Yes.  I did.  I bought some packs to test to see if there was anything and if there is nothing then I won't by anymore of those packs.  It is a test and error thing.  I know most of these cards are old and won't worth as much.  But this is a fun adventure and cool cards for my collection.  Keep checking back, there will be more coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment