Thursday, May 1, 2014

Pack Searching: Upperdeck 2014 Football Autographs

I found four hot packs of Upperdeck 2014 Football.  Two were Value Packs and the other two were retail packs.  I like these Upperdeck 2014 Football.  Even if I don't find a autograph , I still search for some star Rookies.  Like this one:

Blake Bortles (UCF)
Star Rookies Base
Card No. 90

Or a Johnny Manziel which I don't have at this time.  I did found a pack that contains a Star Rookies Base of Johnny Manziel.  But lost the pack while walking around Target.  Somehow the pack fell of the shopping cart.  

Well, here are the four autographs that I found.

 2x Aaron Lynch
Star Rookies Autographs
Card No. 149

Max Bullough
Star Rookies Autograph
Card No. 210

and....
Taylor Lewan
Star Rookies Autograph
Card No. 57

No comments:

Post a Comment