Friday, January 16, 2015

Pack Searching: Topps Platinum 2014 Football Value Pack "Redemption Card"

I found two hot pack from Topps Platinum 2014 Football Value Packs.  Redemption card are pretty easy to spot in Value Pack (if you know the secret to search them).  The only reason I don't like redemption card is the fact that it will take a long time just to recieve the cards from Topps.  There are some redemption card that I redeemed from last year that I have not recieve.  I mean it has been almost a year and still have not been mail out.  I guess I can not blame it on Topps when the players don't sign the sticker or the cards.  Anyway, I am still going to redeem the two redemption card I just found.  But first, check it out below.

Cody Latimer
Redemption Card
Card No. ARP-CL

Ha Ha Clinton-Dix
Redemption Card
Card No. 13

1 comment:

  1. What's the secret? I have no searchers around here, and I'd like to save time and money. Thanks

    ReplyDelete