Monday, January 12, 2015

Pack Searching: WWE 2014 Road to WrestleMania MOJO HIT Again

I am out and pack searching again and this time looking for more WWE 2014 WrestleMania packs.  Well, my luck is back and I found two autographs.  Check out what I found.

Nikki Bella
Authentic Autograph

I noticed that her name was printed in Blue color.  I checked on eBay to see if the other copies are the same, but I they all look silver.  Anyway, great autograph to pull since Nikki Bella is still the Diva Champion.

Hulk Hogan
Authentic Autographs

Well, I found another Hulk Hogan autograph.  Not bad.

I also dropped by Toy "R" Us and I found a TNA 2010 The New Era Value Box.  The box guaranteed 1 autograph and 24 Exclusive TNA Trading Cards for only $14.99.  This is what the box look like.


They have about six of these.  So I decided to pick one up to see what is inside.  Check it out.

Christy Hemme
Official Autograph
Card No. A31

Not a bad hit.  Christy Hemme is a former WWE Diva and I believe she is still with TNA.  

Well, that is all for today, keep checking back for more WWE and TNA.  I might go back to Toy "R" Us to grab more of these TNA 2010 The New Era Box. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment