Sunday, April 19, 2015

Pack Searching: Gypsy Queen 2015 Baseball

I don't think you guys will see much of this product from me this year.  I was one day late and everything has been searched.  Seem like pack searcher very love this product.  I think I know how to search those on card autograph, but that will take way too much time and I never know if the box has a relic (that was already taken by another pack searcher) or not.  So, I might just check the Value Pack or move on to another product.  

Here is one hit that I found so far.

Clayton Kershaw
Game-Used Memorabilia
Card No. GMR-CK

1 comment:

  1. I forayed out to my very first pack searching adventure of my own after reading some blogs for the last several days. I purchased 4 packs of 2015 panini prestige football, 3 packs of topps strata- and 3 packs of 2015 topps gypsy queen. In prestige I hit a /10 Jonathan Stewart patch, and 3 packs of thick blanks. In the strata I hit 2 thick die cut inserts and a black trick card. In the gypsy queen I hit 1 memorabilia card like yours pictured above (E. Gattis) and the other two had blanks and a minor insert in each. (Pillars of the community) Any tips on avoiding this blank "trick" cards?

    ReplyDelete