Sunday, April 19, 2015

Pack Searching: Topps Finest 2014 MOJO HIT

Well, Topps Finest 2014 Football HOBBY Pack has been in my local retail store.  They were sealed in a Value Pack with two Topps Finest 2014 Football pack.  Pretty easy to pack search since there is no decoy.  The only problem about this item is that it cost $15.99 for only two pack.  I ended up buying three because I can't just leave the hit sitting around.  Plus, I am so excited about searching Hobby Pack I don't even care about how much it cost.  Also, my local Hobby Shop won't let us pack search their packs.  So I spend $45 on three Value Packs.  Check out what I pulled.

There was six packs total.  Three other packs was nothing, but here are the three Hits.

Tom Savage
Rookie Player Worn Memorabilia Autograph
Serial No. 13/50
Card No. AJR-TS

Terrance West
Rookie Player Worn Memorabilia Autograph
Serial No. 72/99
RAP-TW

and....
Johnny Manziel
Rookie Player-Worn Memorabilia Autograph (Pulsar Refractors)
Serial No. 03/25
Card No. AJR-JMA

These cards look so nice looking.  I might have to go out and search for more.  
Keep checking back for more.



No comments:

Post a Comment