Wednesday, June 26, 2013

First Thrift Shop Find.

So today I drop by three thrift shop and this is what I found.


Taxas Instruments TI-83 Plus (Used)
Bought for: $4.99
In eBay going for $30.00.

The item was in pretty good shape.  The only problem is the previous owner likes to put sticker on this Texas Instruments TI-83.  When I got home I  put in 4 AAA batteries and the TI-83 Plus was working great.  This was a good fine.  Now the next step is to see if I can sell this item for $30.

Here is a little math if the item sell for $30.

Selling: $30.00
Bought for: $4.99
4 AAA Batteries: about $3.99 (I like to include batteries, customers like it more)
Profit: $21.02
After eBay fees, my Profit may be around $18.  

I think this is a good item to look for.

I also found this:


Energizer Charging Armor for Nintendo 3DS (Brand New)
Bought it for: $3.99 
eBay: Around $9.99

I found so many of these.  But I only bought two because one is for me to use and the other is to test if it will sell on eBay.  There are still a lot of these item floating around. So I hope I can get rid of it at $9.99.  If not, I can alway have two for my 3DS.




No comments:

Post a Comment