Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Introduction

This blog will be about showing my Hot Find.  What do i mean by Hot Find?  Hot Find are items that I find that can either be sell for higher price or put in my collection.  The last couple of month I have been studying on items such as sport cards, trading cards, toys, to electronic items.  Learning that these items can worth more then what it is.

For sport cards, I have seen so many pack searcher online, I have studied to pack search.  Hope this information will help me find some cool stuff.

Trading cards will be stuff like Yugioh, Pokemon, WOW, Magic, etc.  All the gaming and trading card there is.  How to find hot stuff in these are the same method a pack searcher use to search sport cards.

Toys and Electronic items can be anything.  Those are mostly be found in garage sales or thrift shop.

This blog will help me keep track of all my find.  

No comments:

Post a Comment