Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Pack Searching: USA Baseball Champions

Today I drop by Target and decided to do some pack searching.  There was a box of USA Baseball Champions.  The box was half empty but I search it anyway.  I noticed the box has been search by another pack searcher because all the tick pack was on top.  After going through the box, I found two hot pack.  One was a Jersey Card and the other was a Autograph.

Here is the Jersey Card:


Brady Rodgers
Game Gear Jersery #5
eBay: Around $2.00
Pack Cost: $2.99

Even if this card was only worth $2.00 on eBay.  It was still a nice looking card for my collection.  Not sure if I will sell it or not.

Next is the autograph card:


David Nick
Stars & Stripes 827/971 Auto Card #: DNI
eBay Sold: $2.00
Pack Cost: $2.99

On eBay, this card only sold for $2.00 with $2.00 Shipping.  That is not high at all for a autograph, but this card fit just fine in my autograph collection binder.  I alway like to keep my autograph cards that I found.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment