Thursday, June 27, 2013

Pack Searching: Football Bowman Chrome 2013

This week I am out of town visiting family.  Since I am in a different town, I woke up early just to make sure I can stop by a target to pack search before the day start.  When I got to target, every packs seem like they were search.  I double checked them all and yes they were search.  The only box I did not search was the 2013 Football Bowman Chrome because there is only one Autograph or Relic in the box.  The box was missing about 5 packs.  So I did not bother because I believe the Hit was already gone and did not want to use time on it.  I left target without buying anything.  

At the end of the day after hanging with my family, I have one hour before target close.  There was one target close by my parent's house.  So I stop by.  I checked the value packs of Football Bowman Chrome and found two autographs.  I was surprise that I found two.  I still have time to search the box of Bowman Chrome.  So i debated for a while and decide to search it.  There was only 3/4 of the pack left and my hope was gone thinking that the autograph or relic was gone.  But after searching two packs, I noticed that the pack search was looking for a autograph and not the relic.  This clue mean that there was no relic in this box.  So after 5 packs I found the autograph.  Sweet.  

Here is the first autograph I pulled from the Value Pack.
Samuel McGuffie
NFLPA Collegiate Bowl #16 Autograph

Second Autograph from Value Pack.

Philip Lutzenkirchen
RCRA-PL Bowman Chrome Autograph

The third autograph from the retail pack.
Stedman Bailey
RCRA-SB Bowman Chrome Gold Serial 63/75

These are nice looking autograph and all these are going straight into my autograph binder.  I also found more cool stuff from USA Baseball Champion.  Those Hit will be post up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment