Friday, July 26, 2013

Pack Searching: Bowman Chrome 2013 Football Auto

Today I traveled to a different city for work.  After work I dropped by three Targets and two Shopkos.  That city do have more than three Targets and Shopkos.  I believe they have total of five Targets and three to four Shopkos.  But I could only make it to those.  I did not stop by any Wal-Mart because they don't stock up as much.  Lets just say I pulled tons of autographs.  Most of the relics were pulled by other pack searchers so I did not find much of those.  Here are the Bowman Chrome 2013 Autographs.


Sam Montgomery
RCRA-SM
Blue Autograph Serial 07/99


Eric Reid
RCRA-ERE
Bowman Chrome Autograph

Other autographs I pulled are from Score 2013 Football, USA Base Chalmpions, Upperdeck 2007 Baseball (from bargain bin).  I also pulled some pretty cool loot cards from World of WarCraft, a Relic from Score 2013 Football, and a couple of WWE Dog Tags (Auto & Relic).  Those will be in another blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment