Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Thrift Shop Find: Texas Instruments TI-86 & Solitaire

Today at the thrift shop I found a Texas Instruments TI-86. Check below.
Texas Instruments TI-86 (Used) with no cover
Bought for: $3.99
On ebay: $24.99 to $30.00

Just bought it, so I have not test to see if it work.  If everything is functioning great then I hope I can get $25.  If not, then I hope I can sell it for parts.

Another great find in the same Thrift Shop is Solitaire Handheld game.
Solitaire
Radio Shack Handheld
Bought for $1.99
On eBay: $15.00 to $20.00

This Solitaire handheld game works great.  How do I know, well the batteries are still in the game and you can tested before buying.  Only bought it for $2.  Hope I can sell it for $15.

This is all I found.  Hope I have time to stop by another Thrift shop on my way home.


No comments:

Post a Comment