Thursday, July 11, 2013

Pack Searching: WWE Dog Tags Signature Series

So I found out that WWE Dog Tags Signature Series was out and this time there is autograph on the dog tag.  I was excited about it.  So I did some research on how to find relics and autograph.  Today, I dropped by Wal-Mart just because I believe yesterday I left an autograph behind.  I checked the same packs again and there was no autograph.  I checked the Dog Tags and I did found two Hot Pack.  I also found a WWE 2012 Relic from a value pack.  I bought all the Hot Packs and headed to Target.  At Target I did found two Prestige 2013 Football Hot Packs.  One is a Auto and the other is a Relic.

But on here I will be showing the WWE Dog Tags:

Dolph Ziggler (The Showoff) Orange, Yellow, Black Shirt Relic (Three Color Shirt)
Dolph Ziggler is one of my favorite wrestler.



Sin Cara Black & White Shirt Relic (Two Color Shirt)

Daniel Bryan Black and Yellow Shirt (Two Color Shirt)
Daniel Bryan is also one of my favorite wrestler.




Zack Ryder Purple Shirt (One Color Shirt)

These are pretty nice looking dog tags.  I hope one day I will find a autograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment