Thursday, July 4, 2013

Pack Searching: USA Baseball Champions More Autograph

Finally back home, I decided to stop by Shopko and Target to see if they stock up any new packs.  When i arrived at Shopko's trading cards area, I noticed that they did stock.  But the boxes has already been search.  I decided to search it anyway.  I did found two autograph and two Relic of USA Baseball Champion (I will show those below).  I also found an autograph out of Bowman Chrome Football 2013 (I will show this card later)

Here are the auto:

Jesse Winker Card No. JES
Stars & Stripes Autograph Serial 245/625

David Nick Card No. DNI
Stars & Stripes Autograph serial 104/971

This is my second autograph of David Nick.  I don't mind getting more of the same autograph.

After Shopko, I drop by Target.  I only have ten minutes left before Target close.  So I did a quick search and found 2 more autograph.

Here they are:

Jake Barrett Card No. JBR
Stars & Stripes Serial 559/855 
I also have two copy of this card.

Marcus Littlewood Card No. LIT
Stars & Stripes Serial 102/673

USA Baseball Champions are become my favorite pack to search.  I like it that I keep finding these autograph.  And, sometime I will find more then one autograph or relic per box. 



No comments:

Post a Comment