Monday, July 8, 2013

Thrift Shop Find: Met a Thrift Shop Shopper

Today I arrived at the thrift shop.  Found a Sharp Graphing Calculator.  Then I noticed the guy next to me was looking at stuff and checking his phone.  He was buying stuff to sell, just like me.  He was there before I arrive so that mean he should find more hot stuff.  I kept looking around and did not find anything else.  The guy was checking on a Super Advantage for the Super Nintendo.  He then put it back on the shelf.  I pick it up and check it.  On eBay the Super Advantage was sold for $25.00.  I thought to myself that he might not want to test it before selling it.  If it does not work then it would be waste of money.  So I bought the Sharp Graphing Calculator and the Super Advantage taking my chance on the Super Advantage.  

Here is a picture:

Sharp Graphing Calculator
Working Great.  There ware batteries in it and I can test it before buying.
Bought it for $9.99.
Hope to sell it for $25.00

Super Advantage for Super Nintendo
Looks pretty good.  Just need to test it.  I will have to find my Super Nintendo first.  Should be at my parent's house.
Bought it for $5.99
Hope to sell it for $25.00

Now the question is did the guy before me find anything good?  The question is yes he did, he found Mario Cart 64 and Zalda 64.  He did find something else too but I could not see what it really was.  

So I miss those two games because I was there after him.  Oh well, maybe next time.  But what I have here is still some pretty good stuff.   Just have to hope the Super Advantage is in working condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment