Thursday, July 4, 2013

Thrift Shop Find: Ms. Pac-Man & TI-82

Today, I found two great items in a Thrift Shop.  First was the Ms. Pac-Man Plug & Play TV games.  This game also come with four different games.  I found one of these about one month ago and sold it on eBay.

Check out the item:
Ms. Pac-Man (Namco) Plug & Play TV
Bought for: $3.99
Last one I sold for: $11.00 + $4.00 Shipping.
Hoping to sell it for the same amount.
On eBay: Around $15.00

When I got home, I plugged and tested it out.  Everything is still working great.

I also found a Texas Instruments TI-82.  This item does not sell as good as TI-83, TI-84, or TI-86.  But it is still a good find.

TI-82 Graphing Calculator
Bought for: $7.99
on eBay: $10.00 to $15.00

That is not a big profit.  But I don't mind getting it because these items are pretty cool to buy.  Also, these graphing calculator are great for Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist.



No comments:

Post a Comment