Saturday, July 13, 2013

Thrift Shop Find: Mario Kart Double Dash!! & Disney's Mulan

Early this morning I dropped by the thrift store and found a Mario Kart Double Dash!! for Nintendo Gamecube.


Mario Kart Double Dash!!
Nintendo Gamecube
Bought for: $9.99
eBay sold for: $25.00

The game is still in pretty good shape.  Still have all the manual guide.  The cover is still in good shape.

I also found a Disney's Mulan Captain Li Shang Doll.  I was glad I check on this item.  I know this item is out of print.  The Captain Li Shang Doll was still in the original box.  The item is still Brand New. The box has some damage.  Check the photo:

Captain Li Shang Dolls
Disney,s Mulan
Brand New
Bought it for: $5.99
eBay sold for: $25.00 to $35.00

What a steal.  Hope I can sell it for that price.  If you want to find good stuff, get to the thrift shop early in the morning when they just open.  The shelf seem more full.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment