Thursday, July 18, 2013

Yugioh Number Hunters: Number 74: Master of Blades

I decided to buy two packs of Yugioh Number Hunters.  The reason I want to buy these packs is because of one card.  That card is Number 74: Master of Blades.

Check it out:
Number 74: Master of Blasdes (Secret Rare)
1st Edition NUMH-EN032
Price on eBay: $30+

Out of the two packs I did pulled this card.  This card will go straight into my deck. 

Why buy this set? 
1. The complete set of this set is only 60 cards.
2. Entire set are all Holo (Foil)
3. There are 40 Super Rare
4. and 20 Secret Rare
5. There are 5 cards in each pack with 4 Super Rare and 1 Secret Rare.
6. Cost $3.99.

Not a bad set.  Most of these cards are to help low tier deck to become better.  I am still planning to buy at least two boxes of this set.

No comments:

Post a Comment