Saturday, July 6, 2013

Pack Searching: USA Baseball Champions More Relic and Autograph

It is noon and I finally had the time to go pack searching and thrift shop searching.  I did stop by about four to five Target.  What is sad is that most of the packs in those Target has been search.  Well, good thing I found some USA Baseball Champions relics and one auto.  I also found one Bowman Chrome Football 2013 Relic and two relic of Prestige Football 2013.   

I will show what I pulled from USA Baseball Champions here and the Football will be up later.

Here is what I pulled from USA Baseball Champions.  

Courtney Hawkins
Game Gear #58 (Black Jersey) I already might have this one in my collection.

Michael Wacha
Game Gear #14 (Black Jersey)

Matt Purke
Game Gear (Grey Jersey) I know I pulled this card before.

Trea Turner
USA Baseball Champions Silver Autograph Serial 040/299

Not bad for today.  But I wish I could of found more autograph.



No comments:

Post a Comment