Thursday, July 18, 2013

Pack Searching: Bowman Chrome 2013 Football Auto + Tips

I went back to Shopko and searched through the box of Bowman Chrome.  I was surprise I found another autograph.  

Here is the autograph:

Conner Vernon
RCRA-VC

So, here is the tip that I found out about these Bowman Chrome 2013 Football.  I don't mind sharing this information.  

What I figured is that if you find a NFLA Collegiate Bowl Auto in the box that mean you will still find a Auto or Relic.  These NFLA Collegiate Bowl Autograph are consider bonus autograph.  But these NFLA Collegiate Bowl Autograph are not guarantee in a box.  So if you find a relic or a Bowman Chrome Autograph, then you should still try to look for NFLA Collegiate Bowl Autograph.  

But I am still not 100% sure if this tip is true.  This is just the first time I found two autograph in these Bowman Chrome 2013 Football.  I will do more research and I will post another blog if this tip is 100% true.


No comments:

Post a Comment