Thursday, July 11, 2013

Pack Searching: NFL Hot Pack

Today I went to Wal-Mart to buy some stuff for the house.  While I was there I decided to check the trading cards.  I was surprise that Wal-Mart has stocked up tons of trading cards.  They stocked up Football, Baseball, Basketball, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Magic, and tons of other trading cards.  I did a quick search on Score 2013, Bowman Chrome 2013 Football, and Absolute Football 2012.  I did found a autograph on Score 2013 and Bowman Chrome.

Check it out:
Jarvis Jones (Linebacker)
Score 2013 Rookie Autograph #371

Christine Michael (Running Back)
Bowman Chrome Rookie Autograph #RCRA-CM

For the Absolute Football 2012 I pulled a Trent Richardson War RooM Relic.
Trent Richardson (Running Back)
Absolute Football 2012 War Room Relic (Black Jersey)

These are some pretty neat cards.  I believe I left some autograph behind.  Planning to check back tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment